Monday, September 28, 2009

Wavves VS. Black Lips

So there was a fight in NYC at Daddy's between Nathan Wavves & Jared Black Lips. There is alot of talk of a bottle being broken, girlfriends spitting, pussy name calling- the works! Well I guess they are finally gonna duke it out-
This is an official statement from Jared-

"Bottom line is that faggot from Wavves didn't even hit me. Never touched me. And he should've, cuz he had a free shot.

He's coming to Atlanta October 3rd and we're gonna get ugly on him. We're gonna destroy their van, we're gonna destroy their faces, we're gonna get crazy on em'. Nasty style."

All I know is I wish I was gonna be in ATL to see this go down! I'm also gonna for sure go to Daddy's while I'm in New York- seems like the place where things happen! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment