Saturday, September 19, 2009

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y!!!! HEY!

Lots of going's on tonight folks! Something for everyone! I of course will be at my least favorite venue, but watching one of my most favorite bands, BAD BRAINS! I am actually nervous about the interview since they have been around so long, and done so many!!! All I can promise you is that it will be good!!! So lets get right into it- Things to do tonight!!!

1) Bad Brains (D.C. hardcore punk/reggae band)
@El Corazon

1) The Zeros (Legendary Punk Band!)
@Funhouse

2) Monotonix (Wild Wild Men out promoting there new Album)
@ Nuemos

3) Wild Orchid Children ( A feathered Indian ran into Run DMC)
@Comet Taven

4)Fremont OctoberFest (Drunkin yuppie in the rain drinking beer, later on defacated on by Champagne Champagne!)

So you see, there is lots to do and no excuse to not have fun tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment