Saturday, October 31, 2009

My NYC Story

So most of you have already heard I was stuck in NYC for three extra days because I had lost my wallet, in a cab on my way to the Champagne show. It was a bummer, espically since I was supposed to go to the airport and fly home the next day. Instead we got mini bottles of Jamie and partied the night away. Being stranded in the biggest city in the world with no money, no id and no place to stay, I think I did considerably well. you would be suprised how many people wanted to help me- from money to places to stay to free drinks, I had a great time, stressful but great!!! the first time I tried to get on the plane, the airlines were not having it, the police came and I turned on the waterworks! They did wave all flight fees ect. It sucked because I had to store my bags in the airport and live out of my purse for three days. I finally got on the airplane with a police report. I didnt think it would be that easy, but I walked right through!


Before my feasico, I went to some very fun parties, from Wu-tang studios kicking it with Cappadonna, meeting a guy called Magic Brownie ( fuckin lame haha) to going to the Tiki Bar with Ninjasonik. I hung out with those dudes throughtout the week, rolling with there crew is a great time! When I saw them live, I really dug it- I mean Bad Brains cover???? Fucking Rad!!! They talk kinda funny tho- like saying "dot com" after shit? Who does that? So funny though! Stay tuned for interviews as well as coverage of the Matt & Kim video they are colabin on.





Overall, I lalala-LOVE NYC. The people are more my pace, I am orginally from the east coast so it makes sense.... All I have to say is watch out Seattle, you might lose me to NYC- the city that never sleeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment