Friday, October 9, 2009

Lame shows

So, there are just a few so-so shows going on this weekend... I will probably be resting, the calm before the storm type of thing. If you insist on going out, here are some ideas-

Mono @ Nuemos- Lame. Slit your wrists or remember to take your prescription pills!

Duchess & the Duke @ Crocodile- You can catch them play almost any weekend, so maybe tonight?

Fresh Espresso @ Comet- Now, if you didn't know this yet, The Comet tavern is my favorite bar in Seattle. They mainly have rock shows but on occasion, jittery coffee will take stage. I must admit to you all now, this is my guilty pleasure band. I listen to it when I'm all alone, when I do what I do.

Juliette Lewis@ El Corazon- Actor turned rocker, when you wear face paint and head dresses, starring in movies such as Natural born killers, you gotta wonder what the fuck is up!


For me, I think I will try and chill, my life is to fast! But then again, I might stumble to my favorite bar, the streets always call my name, and end up falling into my same vices.

No comments:

Post a Comment