Friday, October 30, 2009

CHEAP SHOTS!!!


So I bought a $2 Camera while in NYC to capture some experiences.... CHEAP SHOTS!!!!!


These were at the "Tiki Bar"waaayyyy afterhours...

Randy Beerz- Me wearing his tiny hat necklace!

Us girlz partying!!!!!!

Zana, and my girl who bartenders at The Beauty Bar


Random drunk dude at the Party

We LOVE mini Colt45!!!!!

After the Ninjasonik Show(Wish this pic turned out!)

Dank and Zana

We were riding bikes around backstage

At happy hour- when I still had my wallet!

Juliette Happy Hr

Wu Tang recording Studio- Kickin it with CappaDonna

Were so silly

Dank- this is the last pic of her famous phone b4 it was lost!


When we found Dank Finally!!!

Drinks at the Lodge

MALDIVES!

Jason Dodson luvs tiny pumpkin!

Dog we stayed with- I think I stayed like 5 diff. places total!


Picture at the park- only scenic one on the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment