Monday, August 10, 2009

Wowza what a weekend!

DEAD BABY PARTY- When we first arrived, I automatically wanted to leave. Leaving the hill is rare, so I gave it a chance and glad I did! I saw They Live!, Bike Jousting, TAD, and so many other crazy performaces! The beer was free and really good. I kept hearing "this is the party of the summer"- its definatley in my top 5!


KEXP BBQ- I felt quite strange that there was BBQ in the title, yet nobody was BBQing anything?!
Champagne Champagne did what they always do, rocked it! They played a variety of new songs such as "fell through" and featured Thee Satisfaction on "Magnetic Blackness". There were a mixed crowd of younger kids to parents with babies, who were all dancing at 2:30 in Seattle Center. The other bands in between were all good, and built up to the Final act, Dinosaur Jr. There were people as far as the eye could see. Truly an amazing set. Lou even came and chilled with us afterward, which topped off the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment