Thursday, August 20, 2009

BUSY EVEING!

What is there not to do tonight!!! So many shows and so little time! I am going to stay on the hill and pop in to these fine events tonight.

500 Pine Party- Invite only I guess.. but I was out on the street tues. night and got handed a ticket- also facebook invites get you on the list. I am not sure how this will go- sounds like too many people for me!

Thee Makeout Party- are from Anaheim Ca. serving up full helpings of sweet powerpop! Wear your dance shoes, because all the bands will have you tearing it up!
Yirim Seck- Pearl Dragon of Champagne Champagne started up with the man on a project called Pyrate Radio. They eventully split ways and Yirim is now about to get his! Rumor has it Pearl might jump on stage with his old pal- should be good!
Here is an old video of them-


Other Events Going on- The Dead Weather at Paramount,Thee Oh Sees at the Funhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment