Thursday, July 22, 2010

Captiol Hill Block Party

Since I just got back from my trip, I have to work all weekend- Meaning I will be missing most of the fun- boo! However, after looking over the schedule- it's bands I've seen a million times!!! Don't get me wrong- the Block Party is truly a blast but now I don't feel as bad. Watch out- I will be there when the sun goes down and everyone is to drunk to stand....hahaha!

MGMT, The Dead Weather, Atmosphere, Blue Scholars, Yeasayer, Blonde Redhead, !!!, Holy Fuck, Blitzen Trapper, Shabazz Palaces, Bear In Heaven, Here We Go Magic, Obits, The Night Marchers, Mad Rad, Zola Jesus, The Dutchess and the Duke, Macklemore, Cynic, Harlem, Past Lives, Truckasaurus, Champagne Champagne, Fresh Espresso, Jaguar Love, Mahjongg, Black Breath, Beach Fossils, Unnatural Helpers, Thee Satisfaction, Grand Hallway, Fences, Eastern Grip, Police Teeth, Victor Shade, Chris Pureka, Grynch, Spaceman, State Of The Artist, The Drowning Men, The Globes, USF, Naomi Punk, S.O.T.A. Crew, The Physics, Candidt, J.Pinder and Hella Dope, Cold Lake, Steel Tigers OF Death and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment