Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Nicki Minaj

Wow this girl is rad...

this-

to this-

I just feel inspired by her beliefs and ideals on being a sex symbol or actually being talented. She isn't just some hot puppet playing for everyone- note- funny faces!!!(read quote below)

"I don’t know where I fit in the spectrum of rap yet; I think now I’m kind of proving myself, but before, people thought I was more of a sex symbol or wannabe sex symbol. That’s why I make the goofiest faces; I don’t want people to think I’m up here trying to be cute. I’m trying to entertain, and entertaining is more than exuding sex appeal. I don’t think that’s fun. I don’t find it fun watching someone trying to be sexy. It’s wack. I’m trying to just show my true personality, and I think that means more than anything else. I think when personality is at the forefront, it's not about male or female, it's just about, 'Who is this weird character?'"

No comments:

Post a Comment