Thursday, July 23, 2009

Who to see at Block Party

SATURDAY EDITION

Hey Marseilles-
Your ears will thank you to get some full sounds from a very full band.Look for some very special guests to be joining them at the end of the set(Champagne!)

The Pains for being Pure at Heart- I feel warped back to the age of the early 90s when I hear this band. they give me the warm and fuzzies.

Sonic Youth- For a long time running band whose been around the block, I'd say this new song kicks ass.

Awesome Color-you will feel the full frontal assault from their guitar. I also heard something about playing guitar with their feet??? Rad!

Wild Orchid Children-


CHA CHA SHOW!!!-

Champagne Champagne will be playing @ 7:15... So come get wild!!!

Other Bands to Check out-
Moondoggies, The Thermals,The Gossip, Girls, Fences, New Faces

1 comment:

  1. Block Party is probly filthy this year, I can't believe I'm missin it...

    Taybot3.com

    ReplyDelete