Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The High's & Low's

The High Lights & Low Lights of my trip to The Gorge......
  • ManGina (wow, didn't expect to see that. What surprised me even more is the people around me not knowing what a mangina was..... Go King Kahn & the Shrines!)
  • Naked Fucking (So I was by the beer tent drinking when I saw a naked man running down the hill with a bunch of security chasing him... all people were saying, "They were fucking!" He was roughly thrown into a van and security drove him away.)
  • Meal Tickets & free Drinks (Now this was better then staying the weekend at your drunk uncles' BBQ. The food was so good! I thought I was gonna be starving but turns out I ate like it was a last meal! The drinks didn't start flowing til 2pm everyday and my crew all seemed to be first in line! & wasted by 3pm.)
  • On stage w/Of Montreal (I was on an adventure and so happened to be by the Wookie stage and saw a bunch of people running up a ramp- my friend grabbed me and next thing you know there was scary tiger!)
    • St Vincent (I had no idea who she was but upon meeting her I had to know! She looked so good in those white glasses and had such a calm sweet demeanor, I think I'm in love.)



Low Lights-
  • Forgetting I took Mushrooms (I was having such a great time I totally forgot my friend had given me some... Later that night I was left wondering "why does everything seem so weird? Crystal Castles was way more interesting that way....I will say that!)
  • The heat & Dirt ( no matter how hard everyone tried to look good.... It just didn't work. But when your having a good time that stuff goes out the window. The Sun + Seattle White Skin= Lobsters!)
  • Porta Potty ( Imagine honey buckets baking in the sun for three days. Not a pleasant experience at all. Luckily there were real toilets in the back)

Overall Sasquatch was a great time. I made a lot of forever friends, good connections and got my party on. Thank you

1 comment:

  1. didn't i tell you to not take mushrooms again!!?
    hahahahaa!!!
    i'm coming to visit you right now!
    xo

    ReplyDelete