Monday, March 30, 2009

R.I.P. Travis Criscola



I met Travis back in the day in Olympia. We have had so many fun times together. He was always a pleasure to be around. Passionate about music. I watched Travis over the years become an amazing guitarist. Constantly progressing and thirsty to learn more.He sincerely cared about his friends and hoped the best for all.
The last time I hungout with him was right before they left for tour. It was his Birthday and I was filming their show at chop Suey. He didn't tell anyone at all it was his b-day....He didn't want to make it a big deal. I thought it was important though and made sure he had a enjoyable birthday.

let this be a lesson to me and all my friends- we are not invincible.A Life can be taken so easily. This is a person who didn't deserve this. He was not into drugs. I know so many people who disrespect their lives by making bad choices. I have gone to sleep at night not knowing if I will wake up. I am guilty but also blessed. I am taking this into my heart- respect yourself, your friends and your loved ones. I sat around all weekend worried. Worried now that my friends are endangering there lives. Travis I know would tell me to live my life but be safe. that is what i intend to do.

R.I.P. Trav

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I saw them live in Atlanta Wednesday and a couple of conversations with Trav made me forget some problems I had that day (which seem insignificant now). RIP buddy.

    ReplyDelete