Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Who's Pioneering with me?


yep it true. We are all leaving Champagne Hill for a wonderful fun filled night in Kirkland. I can't believe I am even going! So in that case, we are treatin it like a mini trip- discover what lies outside our phizzy world(ha). I will actually be filming some shit. Doin an interview with MadRad. It should be pretty awesome since we might be riding metro transit & I know these cats. No, like Know know them-like stepbrothers. And of course, Champagne Champagne will be Doin it up like always....boy o boy I love them and I dont think I'm the only one! Why again are they not signed yet??? and bring the $ kids because they got merch!!!

1 comment:

  1. My first and last live hip hop performance was at the kirkland teen center like 9 years ago.... 'RIP FREAK SHOW"

    -Sam

    ReplyDelete